Tuesday, December 27, 2011

12 Days till departure!

Wow I can't believe it...12 days left. Time sure flys!

This Christmas was incredible! I received a huge box of clothes to take to the children in Thailand. I am so excited and I couldn’t have asked for a better gift. This is a gift that will keep on giving.

I also unexpectedly received generous donations. Although there is still a lot needed, every little bit is an encouraging step closer to my goal. Praise the Lord.

I have been in contact with the people already in Thailand, working with Life Impact. They seemed to have a wonderful Christmas there as well. This is a post that I read about their Christmas. "It’s Christmas morning here in Thailand! We had an awesome time celebrating Christmas with the kids and staff yesterday! they got hooked up and had a blast! Some of our staff invited people from the community to celebrate Jesus Birth with us and 3 of them received the best gift of all...Jesus Christ in their hearts! Merry Christmas Everyone!" Amazing right?

I have a video that will change your life if you take the time to watch it. It is made by Life impact and it describes and shows what they do.

Rescued


Please continue to be in prayer regarding my trip and especially over the next 12 days, that I am able to raise the necessary funds.

If you are able to help financially - you may give with a credit/debit card or by electronic check by going to GSL Church and clicking on Donate Now. Just be sure to note your gift is for KT2Thailand in the notes section or note your gift is In Honor of KT2Thailand.

"Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”-Luke6:38


"He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose" — Jim Elliot


Serving Him,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment